Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
Goal 9: Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation.
A functioning and resilient infrastructure is the foundation of every successful community. To meet future challenges, our industries and infrastructure must be upgraded. For this, we need to promote innovative sustainable technologies and ensure equal and universal access to information and financial markets. This will bring prosperity, create jobs and make sure that we build stable and prosperous societies across the globe.
- Develop Sustainable, Resilient and Inclusive Infrastructures
- Promote Inclusive and Sustainable Industrialization
- Increase Access to Financial Services and Markets
- Upgrade All Industries and Infrastructures for Sustainability
- Enhance Research and Upgrade Industrial Technologies
- Facilitate Sustainable Infrastructure Development for Developing Countries
- Support Domestic Technology Development and Industrial Diversification
- Universal Access to Information and Communications Technology
- Find a Goal 9 charity you want to support. Any donation, big or small, can make a difference! See the "Get Involved" section above.
- Does your company invest in clean and resilient infrastructure? It’s the only way to keep workers safe and protect the environment.
- Create a hotspot map. There are a lot of public spaces with free WiFi access. By mapping them out in your neighborhood and spreading awareness through social media, flyers or announcements you can help more people access the internet.
- Organize or participate in a Think Tank contest. You can foster your and your colleagues' entrepreneurial spirit by organizing a local idea contest and inviting companies or startups to mentor the winners.
- Stay informed. Follow your local news and stay in touch with the Global Goals online or on social media at @TheGlobalGoals.